March 24, 2009

X Files

"Declaration"
(David Cook)

I'll take you just the way you are /Imperfect words inside the perfect song / I feel you closer than you are / But I've been waiting far too long / Too long

(Chorus)
It's my declaration to anyone who's listening / You're my inspiration as I stand alone against the world / Cause you love and you bleed / And you stole my soul to set me free / It's my declaration

Do you care what I believe? / Cause I'm still breathing / Or that I wear your heart upon my sleeve / Sometimes I think you never knew / The only truth I see is youIt's you

Are there any words to say / That would ever mean enough / When the light runs from the day / Will the darkness be too much / Will I ever be enough?

So tell me you can hear these words tonight


This song is all about Mulder & Scully. David Cook again of course!!!! Here's a great video made by DearestDana with this wonderful song:



"Colorful "

* (Lyrics by The Verve Pipe)

Click here to see a larger size:

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z262/kaylostbr/My%20stuff/xfiles101-declaration.jpg

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z262/kaylostbr/My%20stuff/xfiles102-colorful.jpg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

É sempre bom vir aqui e ver
novidades.
Estava com saudades.

Beijos,
E.

youngheejin said...

This is really great. I love them on the song. And I love the meaning of the song.